Prabal Gurung’s models were sporting a slightly futuristic and a very DIY, wash-and-comb set for his spring 2012 collection. The intent was to show confidence and feminine toughness, as if wetting the hair by splashing the face after a workout.
The celebrity heavy show was treated to ultra feminine frocks in violets, blacks, blues and whites. To get Didier Malige’s look for Fekkai at home, follow these easy steps:
- Start by blow-drying hair straight, use a flat iron if necessary
- Mist water throughout the top half of the head
- Apply Fekkai COIFFTM Strong Hold Volume Mousse to wet hair to provide extra hold
- Use a fine comb to create a center part and comb the mousse through the hair resulting in a slicked-back look
- Spray Fekkai Advanced BRILLANT GLOSSINGTM Sheer Shine Mist over the wet hair for additional shine
- Use the low setting on a hairdryer to set the look while maintaining the sleek, wet effect created in the front
- Leave the bottom portion of the hair dry and natural
- Secure the look with Fekkai COIFFTM Sheer Hold Hairspray
Nicki Minaj. Wonder if she’ll try the look?