She’s Got the Look – Victoria of Twilight – Halloween Hair
Our final look for Halloween 2009 is inspired by a blockbuster book and cable series. True Blood/Twilight took vampires and night worship to another level for millions of fans, and you can show your allegiance to the dark side as Victoria. Described as “feline” with a “terrible beauty” Victoria’s locks are long, flowing and captivating. Pantene Stylist Danilo shares with Solessence how to get this look without wigging out:
1. Start by using the Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo to hydrate hair for a good styling base
2. Apply the Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Mousse to damp hair for lightweight hold and added shine
3. Blow-dry hair using a natural or combination bristle brush
4. Curl hair using a 1-inch curling iron wrapping hair from tip to root to create tight curls; for defined curls, hold each section of hair in curl formation as it cools after removing iron
5. Pull hair half-up starting approximately ½ inch above the ears and secure with a clip or bow
6. Apply the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz control Anti-Humidity Hairspray to hair keep curls smooth and frizz-free
Have a great Halloween, and if you try any of these looks, please share your photo!
Solessence brings you four looks through Friday – inspiration for Halloween Hair. Each of these looks takes after a celluloid celeb, so you can try these during the day, and well after the witching hour.