She’s got the Look: Fekkai Stylist Adir Abergel for Kristen Stewart – Breaking Dawn
INSPIRATION: An edgy, yet romantic look for the premiere of Twighlight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Adir was inspired to create an up-do that still felt like Kristen’s usual tousled and textured style with a touch of rockability
How To Get the Look: Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel created this braided look for Kristen Stewart’s Twighlight Saga: Breaking Dawn appearance in Los Angeles and shares with Solessence readers how you can wear it to your own movie night:
- Begin by applying Fekkai Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots of the hair to build texture
- Apply Fekkai Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray throughout the rest of the hair and rough dry it to create a beachy and textured base for the up-do
- Take random pieces and created standard braids, fishtail braids and twists throughout the hair in various sizes, leaving the very top of the hair loose.
- Take all of the hair except for the loose hair at the top, and knotted and twisted it to create an up-do.
- Adir used hairpins to create a very undone look.
- To finalize the look, backcomb the front of the hair to add volume, then push it back and pin it in place.
- Adir secured the look by spraying the hair with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Trying this at home? Send me your photos to upload 🙂
All products by Fekkai: Fekkai Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel($25), Fekkai Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray ($25), and Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray ($21).Available at Fekkai.com and Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue stores.