SAG 2013: Jessica Chastain, Vidal Sassoon Pro Hair, McQueen and Harry Winston
The Look: Classic, Hollywood Glam with a Natural Feel
Renato and Jessica went for a classic and glamorous look with a soft, natural feel. This effortless glam style evokes a Hollywood sophistication that complements her Alexander McQueen strapless gown and Harry Winston jewelry.
Here’s how Renato created Jessica’s look:
1. First start by prepping wet hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse for lightweight volume.
2. Then spritz Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray to protect hair while blow-drying it.
3. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it’s dry. Then, part the hair on the side to give hair extra volume.
4. Using a 1 ½ inch curling iron, curl the ends for 10 seconds and remove for a soft wave. Once the hair cools, brush the curls out with a thin comb to soften the look.
5. To finish, spray a brush with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray and smooth back the hairs around the face. Finally, mist with hairspray to hold hair in place, while leaving it with lots of natural movement.
About Vidal Sassoon Pro Series
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series is perfected by experts and deeply rooted in our founder’s expertise and original vision that all women should have good hair. This affordable, salon-inspired line provides women with everything they need to personalize and create beautiful looks at home. The new line offers five care and styling sub-collections, one styling and finishing collection and an at-home color kit available in 18 exceptionally vibrant shades. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series is available in January 2013 at mass retailers. For more information, visit www.vidalsassoon.com