Posted by hillary on Feb 29, 2008 in Uncategorized |
I absolutely love the skin care cream/scrub set that I received…It is wonderful! My skin has never felt or smelled so good! I usually buy Clinique Happy Perfume and Gloom Away products by Origins and I thought this scent was similar yet much better!
Posted by hillary on Feb 22, 2008 in Uncategorized |
Today I am using the Wine and Roses butter.
A few reasons I like your shea butter:
1. The consistency of the butter is great. It is smooth and easy to spread (after using at night, I run my hands through the ends of my hair for extra conditioning). Some others are a little hard or grainy. Another feels like ordinary body cream/lotion. Whether it helps or not with stretch marks in the end, you want to feel like the “belly butter” is a special product.
2. It feels good right away on my skin…others I tried are cold. Nice for the summer, but a bit too chilly for me right now.
3. Soft skin, but not too much residue. One brand left a greasy residue and was all over my shirt.
4. The container. I don’t like the container of x’xxx shea butter. I have swollen fingers and often times useless thumbs (pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel syndrome) so a simple lid is important. x’xxx has a metal knob that is annoying. Also, another brand is in a toothpaste-like tube, and after a couple of uses, the product squeezes out of the wrong end.
5. Natural ingredients. Anything natural and/or organic is much appreciated.
Posted by hillary on Feb 19, 2008 in Uncategorized |
We know what you mean – our product testers get carried away too!
Posted by hillary on Feb 15, 2008 in Uncategorized |
“Just wanted to thank you very much for taking care of this so quickly! It arrived so fast – it came the next day!!” ~ Valentine’s Day Gift shipped to Canada
“My skin has been suffering without your scrub!!” – S, Wisconsin
From NY: We have some amazing fans – this one sent a photo on her way to checkout! We luvs!
Posted by hillary on Feb 14, 2008 in Uncategorized |
Sarah caught this at the local market.
What is a pristinely clean teddy bear doing strapped to the front of a Hummer? Hm, this is either:
1) Someone’s way of diffusing the angry crowds for not driving a hybrid Prius
2) Valentine’s Day gift
3) Effigy of Ex-partner that will be mutilated against a myriad of concrete dividers, bumpers and trees by the Day of Love’s end.
Happy Valentine’s Day!