Allison Williams kicked off the 2015 Golden Globes red carpet wearing a stunning floor-length strapless red dress and an asymmetrical bob. Her chic, classy look was a testament to Hollywood glamour.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Prime damp hair by applying 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout hair.
3. Work in Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse from root to ends.
4. Create a deep side part and blow dry hair with a fine tooth comb.
5. Take medium sections of hair, starting from the top of the head, curl hair towards the face.
6. Using bobby pins, secure each curl flat to the head and lightly mist with Wella Professionals Spray Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
7. Once the hair has cooled, remove the pins and loosely brush out the lengths.
8. Shape the waves using Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to define and prevent fly-aways.
9. Using bobby pins, curl the bottom of the hair up and under, and secure the hair to form the bob.
10. Finish off by spraying hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray leaving hair smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora
· Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo
· Wella Professionals Elements Daily Renewing Conditioner
· Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier
· Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse
· Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
· Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade
· Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection SprayRead More