Golden Globes 2015 – Lorde
Images courrtesy Gavin Harwin Hair
Wella Professionals stylist, Gavin Harwin met with Lorde to discuss looks and she had an idea he ran with. “Taking the idea of a bound horse’s tail, I wanted to make the most of all the hair Lorde has while keeping it cool and modern.”
1. Starting with damp hair, spray Wella Professionals LuxeOil Leave In Conditioning Spray from root to tip.
2. Create a strict side part and blow dry with round brush.
3. Apply a dime size amount of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Elixir to mid-lengths and ends.
4. Use a flat iron section by section to amplify shine and sleekness.
5. Tightly tie hair at the nape of neck, wrapping the first three inches securely in 3/4 inch elastic band.
6. Spread a generous amount of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Elixir through the ponytail to create super high shine.
7. Finally, set the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and a last mist of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray to finish.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Stylist Gavin Harwin
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Leave In Conditioning Spray
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir
· Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray