essie’s brights collection hits salons May 1st, and it’s brilliant. Six spectacular colors with a hint of shimmer that richens up the palette. Plus, essie celebrates color number 1000 and it is an incredible yellow called AIM TO MISBEHAVE. Let’s get to it:
AIM TO MISBEHAVE – celebratory caps for essie’s 1000th color release
SEEN ON THE SCENE
DJ ON BOARD
CATCH OF THE DAY
ALL HANDS ON DECK
Which shimmer bright is destined for your digits? I say the entire collection is a no brainer.
Follow me on Instagram or Pinterest, my Essie swatches usually drop there first.
Essie Bridal 2016 is the prettiest collection of bold pastelies! With polish colors that seemingly compliment all skin tones, the colors create the moment at the alter and beyond. Love this entire lacquer collection.
STEAL HIS NAME (peach pink blush)
MRS ALWAYS RIGHT (ROSE & MARSALA)
BETWEEN THE SEATS
PASSPORT TO HAPPINESS
If you follow me on Instagram or Pinterest, my Essie swatches usually drop there first.
Essie held a contest asking fans what colors they would bring back if they had the chance. These six colors won out, including the “revival” of Starry Starry Night, a huge cult classic. Specially decorated caps give an extra swanky edge to the Las Vegas inspired collection. This is a fun one!
Life of the Party
Starry Starry Night
Bikini with a Martini
So excited that essie’s Summer 2015 collection is not only available in regular nail lacquer, but is also coming out in the essie gel polish under the same names! If you recall, the original 76 colors (1st and 2nd launch) had ‘as like’ names, since the gel was difficult to get an exact match on existing colors. A pretty tough feat to match over 30 years of top sellers. Happily they have been able to move forward with same named sets, which makes it easier when asking for our favorite colors. For nail professionals, new gel polish/polish sets are available at Saloncentric for your discerning clients.
essie Peachside Babe
essie Sunset Sneaks
essie Private Weekend
essie Saltwater Happy
essie Happy Wife Happy Life – radiant red orange
essie Hubby for Dessert – sheer candied lilac
essie Tying the Knotie – sheer floral pink
essie Brides No Grooms – bachelorette bright pink
essie Brides to Be – Softspoken caramel blush
essie Worth the Wait – coral kissed pink
Lorde looked bold and beautiful at the 2014 VMA’s and her 1960’s Jerry Hall inspired hair look was the perfect finishing touch. Lorde also became VMA royalty when she won Best Rock Video for her hit song “Royals.”
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner
- To create the perfect foundation for styling, spray damp hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Boost Leave In Conditioning Spray then blow dry using a large ceramic brush to create natural volume
- Create a deep side part in the hair, then curl the entire head with a 1 ½ inch ceramic curling iron to create long loose waves
- Apply 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands, and then gently run fingertips through the curls to add shine and definition
- Finish the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, lightly misting hair to prevent flyaways
Stylist: Wella Professionals Celebrity Ambassador Andy LeCompte
Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner
Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Boost Leave In Conditioning Spray
Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir
Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray