Golden Globes 2015: Jessica Chastain
Jessica Chastain stunned on the 2015 Golden Globes red carpet with a modern twist to old Hollywood glamour. Her dress served as the inspiration for her look, combining loose curls with an elegant side twist.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Apply Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
3. Using a 1.5 inch curling iron, curl only the bottom portion of hair to create voluminous curls.
4. Apply Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray to the top of the head to smooth any fly-aways.
5. Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes then lightly brush through the curls to create a loose look.
6. Apply a small amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to fingertips and smooth down the front of the hair for a sleek shiny look.
7. Finish the look using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora
· Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo
· Wella Professionals Elements Daily Renewing Conditioner
· Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse
· Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray
· Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade
· Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray