Golden Globes 2015 – Kristen Wiig
Kristen Wiig showcased a sleek, modern look on the red carpet of the 2015 Golden Globes. Her sophisticated, short haircut, styled with a slight wave in the front and sleek side was accompanied with a glamorous off-the-shoulder dress.
1. Start with freshly washed hair using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Shampoo which helps nourish hair and add shine.
2. Spray a liberal amount of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Leave-In Conditioning Spray to damp hair and then comb through.
3. Blow dry the top section of hair using a small round brush and use a larger brush for the remaining hair.
4. Take the top section of hair and form into a pin curl, securing with a clip near the temple.
5. Once the pin curl has set, release the wave in the front of the head and mist with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
6. Dispense 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Pearl Styler into your hands and apply the primer to the entire head for a silky, sophisticated look.
7. Finish the look by lightly spraying hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Spray to add shine and tame fly-aways.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Celebrity Ambassador Andy LeCompte
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Boost Leave-In Conditioning Spray
· Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
· Wella Professionals Pearl Styler
· Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray