She’s Got the Look – Betty Draper of Mad Men – Halloween Hair
Don your favorite apron and give an air of Stepfordish wifey perfection as Mad Men’s Betty Draper. One of television’s hottest series provides the perfect fodder for Halloween with the beautiful retro stylings.
Pantene Stylist Danilo gives Solessence the secret (natural boar bristles!) to achieving the look of the perfect housewife:
1. Start by using the Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner to help tame frizz and leave hair silky
2. Apply the Pantene Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm to damp hair
3. Blow-dry hair using a natural or combination bristle round brush
4. Wrap big sections of hair around a 1-inch barrel curling iron, wrapping from root to end for deep waves (wrap the front of hair away from the face and curl ends under)
5. Part hair to one side and apply gently brush hair with a natural bristly brush to keep curls together (using a synthetic brush will separate the curls creating a more tousled look)
6. Finish the look with the Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Maximum Hold Aerosol Hairspray
Solessence brings you four looks through Friday – inspiration for Halloween Hair. Each of these looks takes after a celluloid celeb, so you can try these during the day, and well after the witching hour.