She’s Got The Look – Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl – Halloween Hair
Solessence brings you four looks through Friday, in case you still need inspiration for Halloween Hair. Each of these looks takes after a celluloid celeb, so you can try these during the day, and well after the witching hour.
First up is Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. Who wouldn’t want to trick and treat with these locks? Stylist Danilo from Pantene breaks the look down for us:
- Start by using the Pantene Pro-V Texture Shampoo and Conditioner to prepare hair for a healthy, textured look
- Apply Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Gel to damp hair from root to tip
- Blow-dry hair periodically flipping hair upside down to create maximum fullness at the crown
- Wrap large sections of hair around a 1-inch barrel curling iron starting at least 4” from scalp
- Remove iron and quickly twist hot section pulling it into a rope-like shape until it cools – this will transform curls into waves
- Brush hair out and run fingers through hair to break up the curls for a tousled look
- Give hair added texture by adding some small braids and twists throughout hair
- Complete the look with a headband, placing it 1-inch away from your hairline
Tomorrow:Boldly go where no man has gone before – get Uhura’s look from Star Trek.