She’s Got The Look – Uhura of Star Trek – Halloween Hair
Star Trek was one of the glories of the big screen for 2009, and Uhura (played by Zoe Saldana) is an easy way to capture trends and glamour for Halloween Hair. The most important feature to this style is the perfect pullback – flyaways not allowed. Pantene Stylist Danilo shares with Solessence readers how to get this look:
1. Start by using the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner to smooth hair and tame fly-aways
2. Apply the Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum to give shine and smoothness, and protect hair from heat
3. Blow-dry using a flat brush with the airflow aiming down for a sleek, straight look
4. Flat iron hair, directing the iron downward, parallel with face for more “finished” looking ends
5. Pull hair back using a natural bristle brush for superior tension and smoothness, and secure ponytail at top of crown with an elastic
6. To create the illusion of a bun at the top of the ponytail, secure hair with a hair-embellished elastic (available in multiple shades to match your hair)
7. Complete the look with Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Maximum Hold Aerosol hairspray for reflective shine
Solessence brings you four looks through Friday – inspiration for Halloween Hair. Each of these looks takes after a celluloid celeb, so you can try these during the day, and well after the witching hour.
Tomorrow: America’s current favorite housewife is not mom to the Beaver.
Yesterday: Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf