She’s Got the Look: Golden Globes -Tina Fey goes for French Beauty
Beauty line Votre Vu glammed up her royal bossypants for the awards
Celebrity Makeup Artist Gita Bass created Tina Fey’s stunning look for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards tonight, using Votre Vu makeup and skincare.
“We were inspired by Tina’s Oscar de la Renta dress, which was a gorgeous purple shade, so we decided to create a rich, sexy but low-key look that wouldn’t compete with the gown.” said Gita.
Here’s how to get the look for yourself:
- Started by prepping the face with skin-soothing Votre Vu Tragic Magic Rescue Creme. “It calms the complexion making it the perfect canvas for makeup” claims Bass.
- Pat on Votre Vu Tout le Monde Antioxidant Eye Gelée under eyes and brow bone. Bass used it to “…decreases puffiness instantly which helps since Tina doesn’t get much sleep with a new baby at home!”
- Next, she applied Votre Vu Sensational Eyes Eye Primer in Medium on lids for a flawless eye makeup base.
- Create a well-defined brow using the “amazing” Votre Vu Wonder Brow in Ev,a which helped to emphasize Tina’s natural arch.
- Smooth on Votre Vu Champagne Kisses Lip Enhancing Balm to hydrate and prevent lipstick from bleeding and feathering.
- To set the look and create a silky finish, Gita dusted on Votre Vu Mineral Powder in Light all over the face.
Gita finished by applying the deliciously scented Votre Vu Tarte D’Amande Body Creme to décolletage, arms and legs for a gorgeous, well moisturized sheen.
Shop www.VotreVu.com for the same products use on tonight’s show.